ALL BARS/SQUARE, BROWNIES, TARTS and PIES will be posted here
Yield: 25 pieces
2 1/2 cups All purpose flour
1 tsp Baking soda
3 cups Oats (quick or instant is fine)
1 cup Butter
2 cups Brown Sugar
2 pcs Eggs
2 tsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate (dark chocolate is you want lesser sweet) (270g)
1 can Condense Milk (350ml)
2 tbsp Butter
1. Prepare the 12×12 pan, grease and line it with parchment paper (with atleast 1/2 inch over lapping side)
2. Mix all dry ingredients (APF, Baking Soda and Oats), and set aside.
3. Cream the Butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy in medium speed.
4. Add eggs, one by one til its incorporated to the cream mixture.
5. Add vanilla
6. Mix Dry ingredients to the cream mixture, use spatula to avoid blows of flour til its half mixed then beat to low speed.
7. Put 3/4 batter in the pan. Use spatula or by hand to cover all areas of the pan. (No space/holes so the chocolate mix wont drop on the bottom). Set aside.
8. Melt chocolate, condensed milk and butter in a pan in medium heat. Stir continuously to avoid from burning the bottom chocolate.
9. Pour the chocolate mixture to the pan of batter.
10. Drop small pieces of the 1/4 batter left on top of the chocolate mixture.
11. Bake for 20-25mins in 350F.
12. Let it cool before cutting. (Its hard to cut, if the chocolate is still gooey)